Data Protection Statement
1. Description and data processing
Every time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The user’s operating system
- The user’s Internet service provider
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user’s system reaches our website
- Websites accessed by the user’s system through our website
- Country and language settings of the browser (control page)
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also constitute our justified interest in processing personal data as per Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the event that data is collected in order to make the website available, this is the case once each session has ended.
If the data is stored in log files, this will happen after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. Right to objection and removal
Collecting the data in order to make the website available, and saving this data in log files, is necessary in order to operate the website. Therefore the user does not have a right to object to this.
6. Your Email Address will be stored.
I you do not wish to be on the mailing list, you can always unsubscribe.